About The Play
An anti-bullying play
Suitable for year 7 – 8
Bullying can be devastating for both the bullied and the bully. This play shows the very serious consequences of bullying for everyone involved. Covering the issues of:
- The reasons why people bully
- How to stop being a bully
- What to do if you or some one you know is being bullied
- As well as depicting more traditional forms of bullying and peer-pressure the play also shows the effect bullying by social media can have
With an engaging and sometimes funny storyline, this performance is inspired by several true stories.
“It was funny but it made you think as well. I won’t be teasing anyone in the future even if I think I’m only messing with them. They might take it the wrong way”
Amy, Year 7 pupil, Academy of St Francis of Assisi
- An hour long performance comprising of; An introduction to theatre in education, the play, a question and answer session with the characters and a brief evaluation
- Six sessions of supporting education materials and lesson plans relevant to the specific topic
- A bound report containing the statistical analysis gathered from our evaluation. This can be presented to OFSTED as evidence of a measurable outcome.
Please note all prices are subject to an additional 40p per mile travel expenses charge (excluding the first and last forty miles).
For more information or to book please call us on 0151 228 6445 or send an e-mail to email@example.com