About The Play
A play about options post 16
Suitable for year 11
Covering the issues of;
- IAG (Information, Advice and Guidance)
- The cost of university
- Vocational courses (including Diplomas)
- Setting personal goals
- Interview technique
- Self belief and confidence
A comical play depicting the lives of three friends and the different decisions that they make in regards to their careers. One is determined to go to university despite opposition from her parents – will they be able to afford it? The second wants to join a company and work her way up the third needs vocational qualifications and experience, so one day he can run his own business.
“This play has helped me focus on what I want to do next. I didn’t realise I had so many options.”
Year 11 pupil, John Port School
- An hour long performance comprising of; An introduction to theatre in education, the play, a question and answer session with the characters and a brief evaluation
- Six sessions of supporting education materials and lesson plans relevant to the specific topic
- A bound report containing the statistical analysis gathered from our evaluation. This can be presented to OFSTED as evidence of a measurable outcome.
Please note all prices are subject to an additional 40p per mile travel expenses charge (excluding the first and last forty miles).
For more information or to book please call us on 0151 228 6445 or send an e-mail to email@example.com