About The Play
A play about Enterprise
Suitable for year 7
This comical half hour play and workshop covers all aspects of enterprise and social enterprise training for pupils, including:
- Having a good idea
- Being prepared to work hard
- Thinking of different ideas if the first one fails
- That you can be enterprising as an employee not just when you own your own business
- Identifying your own and your peers’ strengths and weaknesses
- That team work is as important as having individual skills
Using dramatic narrative and song, the play explores the highs and lows of starting your own business through the eyes of three pupils. Each character using their individual skills and personalities strives to make it work. But it is only those with the idea, plus the drive and determination to make it work that succeed. This play is fun and accessible.
“The pupils are enthralled. They become so interested in the characters in the play and what the consequences of their actions will be. They can imagine themselves in similar scenarios. A great enhancement to the curriculum.”
Pauline Addy, Head of Year 7, Archbishop Blanch School
- An half hour long performance comprising of; An introduction to theatre in education, the play, a question and answer session with the characters and a brief evaluation
- Six sessions of supporting education materials and lesson plans relevant to the specific topic
- A bound report containing the statistical analysis gathered from our evaluation. This can be presented to OFSTED as evidence of a measurable outcome.
Please note all prices are subject to an additional 40p per mile travel expenses charge (excluding the first and last forty miles).
For more information or to book please call us on 0151 228 6445 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org