About The Play
A play about conquering exam pressure and stress
Suitable for year 9
A humorous play aimed at teenagers tackling the very real issues of exam pressure and stress.
Covering the issues of;
- The importance of nutrition and healthy eating at exam time
- Making time to revise
- Setting and achieving realistic goals
- Doing your best
- Valuing your strengths
- A parent’s responsibility to their child at exam time
- Not succumbing to negative peer-pressure.
With a narrative theme, this play reassures the seniorschool audience that every one feels the same about exams and coursework. Depicting three typical pupils – one bright, one average and one more vocationally minded, the play offers the pupils strategies to cope during what can be a very stressful time. The play also offers advice for the parents of children who are taking exams about how best to help and support them.
“I gained understanding in a fun way and reinforced the idea that everyone is different but all skills are equally valid.”
Paul George, The Heath School
- An hour long performance comprising of; An introduction to theatre in education, the play, a question and answer session with the characters and a brief evaluation
- Six sessions of supporting education materials and lesson plans relevant to the specific topic
- A bound report containing the statistical analysis gathered from our evaluation. This can be presented to OFSTED as evidence of a measurable outcome.
Please note all prices are subject to an additional 40p per mile travel expenses charge (excluding the first and last forty miles).
For more information or to book please call us on 0151 228 6445 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org