About The Play
A play about Enterprise
Suitable for years 8-10.
A comical play, covering the topics of enterprise, such as:
- Having a good idea
- Being prepared to work hard
- Thinking of different ideas if the first one fails
- Case studies of different well known entrepreneurs
- That you can be enterprising as an employee not just when you own your own business
- Identifying your own and your peers’ strengths and weaknesses
- That team work is as important as having individual skills
- How to write a business plan
- Where to find help
- Advice about how to build your business
This play, told in flashback, tells the story of three school friends who want to go to the local fun fair, but only have £15 each to do so. One friend has a brilliant, enterprising idea to almost double their £15, but is not motivated enough to see that idea through. The other friend finds having good ideas difficult, but is very hard working, the third friend, however, has good ideas and the will to work hard, who will have the most money to spend at the fair? Fast forward to the present and we see how successful the three friends have been.
“The main message conveyed was that no matter who you are or where you come from, with a bit of hard work and determination you can achieve anything.”
Eoghan Rafferty, Flintshire High School
- An hour long performance comprising of; An introduction to theatre in education, the play, a question and answer session with the characters and a brief evaluation
- Six sessions of supporting education materials and lesson plans relevant to the specific topic
- A bound report containing the statistical analysis gathered from our evaluation. This can be presented to OFSTED as evidence of a measurable outcome.
Please note all prices are subject to an additional 40p per mile travel expenses charge (excluding the first and last forty miles).
For more information or to book please call us on 0151 228 6445 or send an e-mail to email@example.com