About the Play...
A play about choosing science as a career.
Suitable for year 9
A humorous, thought provoking tale of alternative career paths.
Covering the issues of:
- Succeeding no matter what your background
- Women can be as successful as their male counterparts
- Careers in science are not dull or boring
- Fashionable careers in the media can be more difficult to attain
- Choosing your own career path, not emulating those of your friends
- Financial rewards of careers in science
With a narrative theme, two year 9 pupils are having difficulty choosing their GCSE options. One wants a “glamorous” career in the media, the other wants a job in science, but her decision is met with disapproval from her friends and family. “Is science really for the likes of us?”
Click the play button to preview....
“I would never have thought of working in science, I didn’t realise how interesting it could be or how much money you could make!”"
- Paul Aged 14, Hillside High School
- An hour long performance comprising of; An introduction to theatre in education, the play, a question and answer session with the characters and a brief evaluation
- Six sessions of supporting education materials and lesson plans relevant to the specific topic
- A bound report containing the statistical analysis gathered from our evaluation. This can be presented to OFSTED as evidence of a measurable outcome.
Please note all prices are subject to an additional 40p per mile travel expenses charge (excluding the first and last forty miles).
For more information or to book please call us on 0151 228 6445 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Get In Touch
|Feel free to contact us with any enquiry...|
2 Danescourt Road
Telephone: 0151 228 6445