Cheesy Feet and Toe Jam
About the Play...
A play about health and Well-being
Suitable for years 7 - 8
Covering the issues of:
- Healthy eating
- Alcohol and drugs misuse
- Why getting enough sleep is important
- Having positive relationships with friends and family
- Sexual health
- The effects of smoking and drinking
- Personal hygiene.
This play consists of seven separate scenes each delivering a different message. Using varying genres and styles, from a hoe-down song to a young girl’s soliloquy the play uses comedy and song to deliver a hard hitting thought-provoking messages.
Click the play button to preview....
“A splendid play, which really got to the heart of the matter. Our pupils really enjoyed the performance, and are more aware of their own personal hygiene”
- Mr Young – Rainford Technology College.
- An hour long performance comprising of; An introduction to theatre in education, the play, a question and answer session with the characters and a brief evaluation
- Six sessions of supporting education materials and lesson plans relevant to the specific topic
- A bound report containing the statistical analysis gathered from our evaluation. This can be presented to OFSTED as evidence of a measurable outcome.
Please note all prices are subject to an additional 40p per mile travel expenses charge (excluding the first and last forty miles).
For more information or to book please call us on 0151 228 6445 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get In Touch
|Feel free to contact us with any enquiry...|
2 Danescourt Road
Telephone: 0151 228 6445